Sunday, May 2, 2010

Never goodbye, but see you later!

It is official Anthon, Lacey, Hailey, and Tessa have moved to So. Cal. I never thought the day would actually come, but it has. So with great sadness, yet great joy for the adventure God has set before them, we bid them a see you later! I will miss Hailey and Brooklyn laughing at each other through the windows, running up and down the driveway with their strollers, eating together, hugging, pushing and everything else.
Auntie Lulu painting their toes
Pretty in purple



Little Tessa is no longer little Tess she is getting so big. She has the best smile and she is really funny. She laughs to get you to laugh, so cute. Tessa and Trenton


Big Girl sitting up


I will miss you my dearest friend Lacey. I am so blessed to call you sister and friend. I will miss going to workout with you, out to dinner, playing with the kids, talking, going shopping, just seeing you practically everyday. I love you so much!




2 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

Oh lots of tears on this one Jord. Such a sweet post. They are going to be dearly missed but I know that you guys will do such an awesome job seeing each other as much as you can. The girls will love going on vacations to each others houses too :)

Tori said...

J - Love you lots! Glad I got to spend some time with you and Lacey when I was there! Volleyball games, stellar pizza, UW Village, Etc! You guys are awesome! T