Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Resurrection Sunday

I trust everyone had a wonderful Sunday once again finding great awe in the death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord and Savior. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4,"For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures" I truely love thinking about the empty tomb. What a wonderful God we serve.

The bunny bread. I found this quite amusing. Mabye I need to get out more often!

Just some of the wonderfully creative eggs that were decorated on Easter Sunday.

I just love the tulips, they bring much needed color back into our lives this time of year.


Daffodils are the first sign around here that winter is nearing to an end. The yellow buds slowy begin to open and give us hope for the possiblity of sunshine sometime in the near future. Janet bought me this adorable orange bird and nest. Add a few colored eggs and you have the perfect holiday decoration!

Not quite sure why I am posting these pictures but aren't colored eggs wonderful! Lacey blew out all these eggs so they can last for more than a couple of days.







1 comment:

Jamie said...

Happy Easter Jordan! I love all the pretty pictures of your celebration. So cool your sister blew out all of those eggs. I don't think I would have the patience!