Monday, December 22, 2008

White Christmas take 2

This video was taken last night. The snow is sooo beautiful but has certainly put a damper on our Christmas plans. We were suppose to fly to California this morning to spend Christmas with the Whittingtons, but our flight was cancelled. I have been trying to call all night and morning to get another flight but can't get through. I e-mailed and they e-mailed me back and told me they would contact me in the next 5 days. WOW! Super 5 days what in the world. We have about 10-12 inches of snow. Last night I put the ruler in and we had a little over 7 and it snowed for many hours after that. So more snow in the forcast for tonight we will see what happens!

2 comments:

DeVries Family said...

How beautiful your house is with the snow and lights. And I got to hear your voice, I miss that voice. Especially on the court. Don't you miss playing? I still do. Love ya lots and Merry Christmas!

Tori said...

Jordy...sorry about your canceled plans! I am thankful I got out of SEattle when I did! Love ya lots! Merry Christmas! :)