Sunday, December 13, 2009

Give Thanks to the Lord for He is good, His Love Endures Forever

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at the Whittington's. Fred's five brothers and sisters were all there, along with their kids and their kids. I can't remember the total but I believe there was around 50 some people there. Let's just say there was never a dull moment. I can't believe with all the pictures taken I do not have one of the whole group or the beautiful tables and food but somehow i missed out.
Nate and his dad putting together a toy!

Brooklyn loves the big kids. She just made herself at home on Caeden's lap.


Brooklyn was VERY excited at the airport. She loved looking at the planes. She would say "airplane" "airplane"
Blake going up the dirty hill in his Thanksgiving outfit. Gotta love it!


Brooklyn has decided that she can feed herself now, so lets just say it doesn't all get inside the mouth. She is getting pretty good though.

Brooklyn and Blake going down the hill. Brooklyn had grass stains on her tights. I am learning to let go of cleanliness.

Just one reason to be Thankful!


5 comments:

James, Reese, Lauren, Maddie said...

Jord- She is just so precious!!!! Love the snow you have falling everywhere... really cool. Love big families... Thanksgiving had to be great!!! Love the airplanes!!!

Molly said...

I am so excited for you guys. I am sad I missed you on Thanksgiving but it looks like you guys had a really fun time with everyone. April will be here before you know it :)

Phil and Bri said...

I love the picture of B looking out the window at the airport!! So cute! :) Thanks for last night!

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

JORDY!!!!!!!!! I am really out of the loop, I didn't know you were pregnant!!! I am so happy for you guys!! You are going to love having Brooklyn being the big sister. Girls are like little mommies!! I am giddy!! I don't know when you started telling people, so I am sorry that I didn't say something earlier!!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures! And I love that sweet Brooklyn, I hope to meet her in person some day! Oh and Cooper was born on April 29th! April's a good month! :)

Jamie said...

You guys are so blessed, I just love it! I love the verse, Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever.

ps. it's just precious that nate put up your christmas decorations for you guys. and i am going to comment back to you on my blog too. :)