Monday, September 22, 2008

We love our cousins





My sister Lacey had a baby girl on August 7th. Her name is Hailey Ruth, she weighed 5lbs 9oz, 19 1/2" long. It has been so awesome having her close by to hang out with and go through the wonderful world of motherhood with. Brooklyn and Hailey don't know what is going on yet, but we know they will be the best of pals. Devon loves to hold Brooklyn. He is a natural. Cameron holds her just long enough to give her kisses and get back to playing. Nates brother Todd just had a little boy, Blake, we have yet to meet him but he is as precious as can be. My sister is due the end of November with yet another cousin. We love our growing extended family!

2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

So fun Jorden. How great is it that little Brooklyn has cousins just her age. I love that. I know I always say this, but I'm so excited you're doing a blog, I love seeing pictures!

Jamie said...

Hi Jordan, I am so excited to see you have a blog. Sara is so awesome to help you. Your baby girl is so precious (so pretty too)and she looks like you and Nate. I am so happy for you guys. I cannot believe Todd has a baby too. I didnt even know he was married. Also so cool your sister Lacy and you can share motherhood together. How fun!!

Did you know Kim Kollmann has a blog too? She will be so happy to see you have one now. Please tell Nate and Todd Hi for me. If you go to my blog you can see my cute little nephew Judah. He's adorable!

Love, Jamie